- As I left the vehicle (111 East Mall bus), I stated to the driver that he is truly a thoughtful individual! He made sure to lower front steps of the vehicle for those of us carrying bags and with carts. He also made sure that no one was left behind who might have been attempting to make a bus-to-bus connection. He was also vigilant and thoughtful to, and with, other vehicles on the road. Although I am a senior, I am still observant; hoping that my six children conduct themselves, when out-and about, as this TTC employee did. Truly: considerate, kind and dutiful! Exciting to witness! I remain most grateful!
- I was delighted to see masks being offered to people entering the station (at Pape Station). I've only ridden the subway at off peak times (usually weekdays between 9:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.) but have been impressed by the distancing behavior of my fellow riders and the fact that I've only seen a very few people who were not wearing masks.
- Today was the first day of snowfall in Toronto. The sidewalks were a bit slippery. This operator (of the 32 Eglinton West route) took the time to put the bus in park and exit the vehicle to help an elderly lady who was afraid she would fall. Although she motioned to him to keep driving (she clearly did not want to delay him) he took the time to hold her hands and helped her on the bus. She was very appreciative. It was very refreshing to see.
Every day hero
- The bus driver was so nice and communicated well to us despite extreme construction delays on Front street and Spadina. This route is affected every day and the drivers have done a really good job getting people where they need to be on time.
- I take this bus (927 Highway 27 Kipling) everyday at this time after work. This bus route is a connecting bus from the 112c to Kipling Station for me and I would like to sincerely thank this driver for waiting just a little so that I and all my coworkers could make the connection! Thanks to his compassion I was able to stay out of the cold, stay safe and get home a lot quicker! Thank you so much driver!
- Great/careful driving, on time, very considerate to elderly riders, polite and properly wearing PPE. A delight being a passenger on her bus (72 Pape)!
- The 95 York Mills bus driver did an excellent job assisting multiple passengers with mobility aids entering and exiting the bus.
- I wish to compliment the operator (of the 24 Victoria Park route) and thank him for stopping after leaving the bus stop in order to pick me up. I am a senior, and was running in order to catch the bus.
- Absolutely outstanding service from this Wheel Trans driver. He was very professional, kind and accommodating. Very helpful and concerned for my well-being and safety.
Neat and tidy
- Compliments to your hard workers who keep the trains clean. Thank you.
- Over the last few days, the service (on the 105 Dufferin North route) has been timely and overall immaculate. Thank you and keep up the great work!!
Excellent customer service
- I just wanted to recognize the driver (31 Finch East) for being so helpful when I was putting my bicycle on the rack as well as taking it off. He was such a gentleman!
- I'd like to thank the driver of subway 5332 on Line 2 this morning because he kept communication going to passengers when we were stopped in-between stations. I get very anxious when that happens, so it really helped. Thank you!
- A shout out to your outstanding driver (on the 511 Bathurst route) whose genuine cheer and goodwill was infectious for all of us riding on his bus. A+++
- Due to the pandemic, the community based organization that I work for has reassigned me many times to different locations in the East York area. I wanted to compliment you on your website, especially the Trip Planner. You have made a difficult time a little less stressful. Thanks!
Fleet with flair
- Thank you for bringing back the 996 EXPRESS! This bus makes a huge impact on maintaining social distancing, and reducing my time sitting on a bus to get to work. Thanks so very much!