Excellent customer service
- The driver (on the 76 Royal York S route) showed extraordinary customer service skills and compassion. She is awesome.
- The 9 Bellamy route driver is very generous, very helpful and very friendly. I’m two thumbs up for him. Very good service and very good driver!
I just wanted to take the time to recognize a bus driver on the 6:40 am 124 Sunnybrook route. He provides excellent customer service, allowing me to feel safe in the dark hours of the morning on my way to work. Thank you to him for always providing exceptional service.
- I am on this driver’s route (6 Bay) three days every week and he is the most pleasant and congenial person. I look forward to seeing him on this route.
- We happened to be awake in the night and heard noise on the tracks that go outside between Runnymede & High Park stations. Workers were using a grinder. We were delighted when subway service started in the morning and we no longer heard the very loud clackety-clack of the trains going west! Thank you!
Fleet with flair
- New electric buses are so amazing. You guys are changing the world.
Neat and tidy
- I want to commend the TTC on the cleanliness of your washrooms. I was in the one at Yonge and Bloor this afternoon and the cleaner was working very hard to keep it spotless. Please thank her and all cleaners for their service!
Every day hero
- I was standing at the next stop over, waiting for the 503 Kingston Road streetcar to leave the station, which I knew would take a few minutes. The driver waved me down and told me to come over, and he said he didn’t want me waiting there in the cold because he wouldn’t be leaving for a few more minutes. I just thought it was very thoughtful and really appreciated it.