Welcome to the new TTC.ca website
- The Triplinx Trip Planner helps customers plan their journeys anywhere in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area (GTHA).
- Live service alerts are displayed in a widget at the bottom right-hand corner of each page showing real-time service alerts to help customers make alternate travel decisions.
- MyTTC e-Services are convenient, real-time email notices that keep you informed. Customers currently registered for this service will need to reset their passwords if they want to update their alert settings. All previously registered customers will continue to receive My TTC e-Services alerts regardless of whether they reset their passwords.
- Bus, streetcar and train routes and schedule information is easier and faster to search, and includes next vehicle arrival times for all stops and stations.
- Get information on past or upcoming public meetings of the TTC Board and Committees.
- View employment opportunities as well as recruitment events.
Real-time bus arrivals and occupancy info now available!
Real-time bus arrivals and occupancy information are now integrated on our stop information pages. Using GPS technology, you can check for estimated arrival times for your bus stop and find out how busy the bus is.
- Access from your desktop, laptop or phone
- See real-time occupancy info for your bus
Please note: estimated arrival times will only be available for buses arriving within 30 minutes.
In the new year, we’ll expand real-time bus tracking to allow customers to pinpoint the exact location of their bus and set up arrival alerts for bus stops.
Latest news and information
- COVID-19 updates
- Fares and passes information
- TTC news releases and media advisories
- PRESTO on the TTC
- RapidTO stop relocations update
- Service changes
- Construction notices