Operating Statistics - 2015
1. System Quick Facts
Daily Trips (Average Business Day)
- Revenue Passengers (Fares Collected) - 1,688,000
- Revenue Passengers and Transfer Fares - 2,706,000
- Of the 154 conventional bus and streetcar routes, 150 make 247 connections with the Subway/Scarborough RT system during the A.M. rush period.
- Friday, November 27, 2015: highest 1-day ridership - 1,863,330
Rail Transit Quick Facts (Subway, Scarborough Rapid Transit, Streetcar)
- Revenue Passengers (Fares Collected) - 933,000
- Revenue Passengers and Transfer Fares - 1,339,000
Busiest Stations (Estimated passenger trips to and from trains daily)
- Bloor (Yonge-University) - 216,200
- Yonge (Bloor-Danforth) - 93,000
- St George (Bloor-Danforth) - 140,500
- St George (Yonge-University) - 134,900
- Union - 125,200
- Finch - 90,900
- Eglinton - 77,500
- Sheppard-Yonge (Yonge-University) - 76,800
- Dundas … 75,800
- Kennedy (Bloor-Danforth) - 71,400
- Number of Stations* - 69
- Number of Escalators - 293**
- Number of Elevators - 82
(In service at: Bathurst, Bayview, Bessarion, Bloor-Yonge, Broadview, Davisville, Don Mills, Downsview, Dufferin, Dundas West, Eglinton, Eglinton West, Finch, Jane, Kennedy, Kipling, Lawrence West, Leslie, Main Street, North York Centre, Pape, Queen, Scarborough Centre, Sheppard-Yonge, Spadina, St Clair, *St Clair West, St George, Osgoode, St Andrew, Queen’s Park, Queens Quay, Union, Victoria Park, York Mills.) *Serves mezzanine level only.
- Number of Commuter Parking Lots - 26*** (12,074 spaces)
* Subway interchanges counted once.
** Two escalators opened at Union Station.
*** Parking lots decreased by 1 in 2015 (at Yorkdale Station). Yorkdale lot scheduled to reopen in 2016.