Wheel-Trans Service and Internet Trip Booking Training
Helping Customers get the most out of their Wheel-Trans service
Visit the Wheel-Trans customer self-booking portal: mywheel-trans.ttc.ca
The training is offered in a small group setting and space is limited, so please contact Customer Service at your earliest convenience so that a date can be booked for you.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 416-393-4111.
The best and easiest ways to book rides and our 14,000 customers agree!
If you have access to the internet either in your home or through a family member or friend, there is no faster way to book, cancel or confirm your rides.
We've provided you with step-by-step instructions so you can get started
- Contact Customer Service to set up your personal list of addresses. The address can be any location that you currently travel to, or wish to travel to in the future. You are able to register up to 8 personal addresses. Use the form on the insert to mail in the addresses for your Personal Address List or email them to email@example.com.
- Go to mywheel-trans.ttc.ca and register your account
- Once you have registered and set up your account, you will be able to book, cancel and confirm your rides.
You will be able to book rides to:
- Your Personal Address List that you set up in step 1
- Major locations in the city (i.e. hospitals, subway stations, shopping malls, attractions)
- Any address that you have travelled to in the last 60 days
You will not be able to select addresses that you have not travelled to before, or that are not on your list.
- If you still require more detailed instructions, you can:
- Go to mywheel-trans.ttc.ca and click on “Help” and then on “videos”
- Call Customer Service at 416-393-4111 and ask for assistance or for a DVD that provides detailed instruction.
If You Don’t Have Access to a Computer, Call RideLine 416-397-8000
Simply follow these step by step instructions:
- Use the form on the insert to mail in the addresses for your Personal Address List or contact Customer Service at 416-393-4111 and ask the representative to set up your Personal Address List. It can be any address that you currently travel to, or wish to travel to in the future. You are able to register up to 8 personal addresses. Keep a copy of your list by the phone for own information.
- Dial 416-397-8000
- Press #1 for Trip Confirmations or to Cancel your ride
- Press #3 for Regular Booking for tomorrow
- Key in your Wheel-Trans registration number, followed by # sign
- Key in your Personal 4 digit ID (month & day you were born) e.g. Jan 25 would be 0125
- You will be able to book rides to:
- Your Personal Address List that you set up in step 1
- Major locations in the city (i.e. hospitals, subway stations, malls, attractions)
You will not be able to select addresses that you have not travelled to before, and that are not on your list.
- If you still require more detailed instructions, you can call Customer Service at 416-393-4111 and ask for your own personal training session and/or a detailed brochure.
The 5:00 am booking time is ONLY available to customers using the INTERNET or the RIDELINE. Reservation lines are open 7:00 am to 11:00 pm.
Help us serve as many customers as possible. When speaking to a Reservationist, have ready your:
- registration number,
- correct address information,
- closest intersection,
- building type/entrance
Have a paper and pen available to write down your ride times and vehicle type.
Due to the possibility of busy roads and inclement weather, please allow an additional 30 minutes travel time when booking rides.
Customers should be waiting at the pick-up location 5 minutes before their pick-up time. The driver can only wait 5 minutes before leaving for the next pick-up.
Call 416-393-4311 if your vehicle is more than 30 minutes late or if you receive a No-Show Notice.
The vehicle type may change up until the time of its arrival. Please provide the driver with your name, registration number, and destination to make sure the vehicle is for you.
It is recommended that you travel with someone to assist you with packages or bags.
You may travel with one escort on weekdays. Additional escorts may accompany you on weekends and holidays. Customers and their escorts must pay the appropriate fare each time they travel. To get more information on fares, go to www.ttc.ca or call 416-393-INFO (3646). Make sure to take all your belongings with you when you exit the vehicle.
Welcome 2011 ACAT Members:
- Chair: Sam Savona,
- Vice-Chairs: Valdo Tammark and Howard Wax
- Members: Mazin Aribi, Brayan Bratanov, Dorothy Creaser, Heather Green, Lori March, Scott McArthur, Carol Anne Monet, Robert Muzzy, Craig Nicol, Anna Noviss, Elaine Prescod, and Angela Rebeiro
- Ex-Officio Susan Davidson
The Advisory Committee on Accessible Transportation (ACAT) provides public input on Accessible Transportation and Wheel-Trans services. ACAT represents the needs and concerns of persons with disabilities and seniors who use conventional TTC and Wheel-Trans. Committee meetings are held on the last Thursday of every month at a location to be announced. Visitors are welcome. You can contact the Committee by letter, e-mail or fax:
Advisory Committee on Accessible Transportation(ACAT)
c/o Wheel-Trans, 130 Merton Street, Toronto, Ontario M4S 1A4
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or Fax: 416-338-0126
2011 People in Motion Show
The 2011 People in Motion Show will be held on Friday, June 3 and Saturday June 4, 2011 at the CNE Queen Elizabeth Building. We apologize for the misprint in the Wheel-Trans 2011 Calendar.