Spring - Summer 2011
Coming soon to Wheel-Trans:
HELP US PROCESS AS MANY CALLS AS POSSIBLE. PLEASE BE READY.
More Helpful Hints for our Customers
Canada’s Largest Exhibition for Disabilities: People in Motion
Booking Your Trip Online with Wheel-Trans
Wheel-Trans self-booking website: mywheel-trans.ttc.ca
Call RideLine 416-397-8000
Please follow these step by step instructions:
- Use the form on the insert to mail in the addresses for your Personal Address List or contact Customer Service at 416-393-4111 and ask the representative to set up your Personal Address List. It can be any address that you currently travel to, or wish to travel to in the future. You are able to register up to 8 personal addresses. Keep a copy of your list by the phone for own information.
- Dial 416-397-8000
- Press #1 for Trip Confirmations or to Cancel your ride
- Press #3 for Regular Booking for tomorrow
- Key in your Wheel-Trans registration number, followed by # sign
- Key in your Personal 4 digit ID (month & day you were born) e.g. Jan 25 would be 0125
- You will be able to book rides to:
- Your Personal Address List that you set up in step 1
- Major locations in the city (i.e. hospitals, subway stations, malls, attractions)
You will not be able to select addresses that you have not travelled to before, and that are not on your list.
- If you still require more detailed instructions, you can call Customer Service at 416-393-4111 and ask for your own personal training session and/or a detailed brochure.
The 5:00 am booking time is ONLY available to customers using the INTERNET or the RIDELINE. Reservation lines are open 7:00 am to 11:00 pm.
Travelling within the GTA?
York Region Transit - Mobility Plus
Durham Region Transit - Specialized Service
Region Of Peel - Transhelp
Personal Address List Request for Internet or RideLine Trip Booking
Your 2011 ACAT - Advisory Committee on Accessible Transit
Current Members of 2011 ACAT:
Craig Nicol, Mazin Aribi, Scott McArthur, Chair Sam Savona, Heather Green, Dorothy Creaser, Ex-Officio Susan Davidson, Angela Rebeiro, Brayan Bratanov, Robert Muzzy, Vice-Chairs Howard Wax and Valdo Tammark, Anna Noviss, Lori March, Carol Anne Monet, and Elaine Prescod
A Message from the Chair of ACAT