TTC Social Media Channels
Like us on Facebook to keep up to date with events and information. Enjoy photos and videos to help you learn more about the TTC.
Follow our YouTube channel to get an inside look at the TTC through the Explainer videos.
- Be respectful of other users of the social media channel.
- Not engage in harassment, personal attacks, or abuse toward individuals or organizations.
- Not use language that is discriminatory, hateful, or violent towards identifiable groups or that incites others to discriminate, practice hate or violence.
- Not break the law or encourage others to do so (this includes defamation, breaching privacy, breaching another person's intellectual property rights such as copyright, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court).
- Not post statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of discussion.
- Not use the social media channel for commercial purpose of any kind.
- Not advertise, sell or solicit to others.
- Not post personal information of yours or other individuals (including addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details).
- Not impersonate or falsely claim to represent another person or an organization.
- Not attempt to log on using another user’s account.
- Not post materials that contain a virus or harmful component of any kind.
The content a user submits to a TTC social media channel remains the property of the user, but by submitting it, the user gives TTC an ongoing license to use, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, transmit, modify, adapt and create derivate works of such content without payment of any compensation to the user. The user waives any moral rights the use may have in any content the user submits. This licence continues even if the user stops using the relevant TTC social media channel.
TTC reserves the right to redirect users of one TTC social media channel to another TTC social media channel to better assist the user.
Service and Employees
If a user has a compliment, complaint or a suggestion respecting TTC service or a compliment or complaint respecting a TTC employee, the user is to submit the compliment, complaint or suggestion to TTC Customer Service through the applicable online form which can be accessed at the following:
Content Posted by TTC
All content contributed by, or on behalf of, TTC to a TTC social media channel remains the property of TTC. In order to reproduce the content, the user requires permission from TTC, except that the user is permitted to do the following:
- Download and print copies of the content for the user's personal and non-commercial purposes.
- Place links to the TTC social media channels on the user's own websites or on social media.
Links to Third Party Sites
Disclaimer of Warranty
Use of and browsing any TTC social media channel is done at the user's own risk. TTC shall not be liable for any damages arising from the user’s access to, or use of, or browsing the TTC social media channels or uploading content to a TTC social media channel including, without limitation, damage to , or viruses that may infect, the user's computer equipment, electronic devices or other property as a result of such use or access. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the TTC social media channels is provided to the user "as is" without warranty or any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.