Service details and holidays
Service schedules and start/end times vary between different routes.
Schedules for bus and streetcar routes are posted on each route’s page. Routes have Weekday, Saturday, Sunday and Holiday schedules, and may have different service start and end times. To find a route’s schedule, select your direction of travel and a timed stop.
For subway first and last train times, please check each station’s page. The subway operates from approximately 6 a.m. to 2 a.m. Monday through Saturday and approximately 8 a.m. to 2 a.m. on Sundays. Exact times vary by station.
Service on holidays
Holiday service is generally operated on Family Day, Good Friday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Simcoe Day, Labour Day, Thanksgiving Day and Boxing Day.
On these days, all TTC routes will operate on their Sunday service schedules, but will start earlier, at approximately 6 a.m. Any routes that do not normally operate on Sundays, will not operate on the holiday.
Sunday service is generally operated on Christmas Day and New Year's Day. Service will be the same as that operated on a Sunday. Subway service will start around 8 a.m. and will run every 4-5 minutes.
- Friday, January 3, 2022 (New Year’s Day): Sunday service
- Monday, February 21, 2022 (Family Day): Holiday service
- Friday, April 15, 2022 (Good Friday): Holiday service
- Monday, May 23, 2022 (Victoria Day): Holiday service
- Friday, July 2, 2022 (Canada Day): Holiday service
- Monday, August 1, 2022 (Simcoe Day): Holiday service
- Monday, September 5, 2022 (Labour Day): Holiday service
- Monday, October 10, 2022 (Thanksgiving Day): Holiday service
- Sunday, December 25, 2022 (Christmas Day): Sunday service
- Monday, December 26, 2022 (Boxing Day): Holiday service
- Sunday, January 1, 2023 (New Year’s Day): Sunday service
There's an overnight service called the Blue Night Network. Buses and streetcars run on most major routes (transit stops are marked with a reflective blue band) every morning from about 1:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Service is provided every 30 minutes or better.
Service change dates
The TTC also makes service changes throughout the year, to adjust routes and schedules to better meet customer needs.
Service changes are made approximately every four to six weeks, or about 10 times a year, starting on these Sundays (some service changes are made on dates other than those shown):
- January 2, 2022
- February 13, 2022
- March 27, 2022
- May 8, 2022
- June 19, 2022
- July 31, 2022
- September 4, 2022
- October 9, 2022
- November 20, 2022
- December 25, 2022
- January 8, 2023