TTC Service Schedules for New Year's Eve and New Year's Day
For New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day, the TTC will run on modified schedules as follows:
New Year’s Eve – Fri., Dec. 31
- Regular weekday service
- Overnight buses will continue to run as usual
New Year’s Eve subway service
Line 1 Yonge-University:
- Last northbound train from Union Station to Finch Station departs at 1:47 a.m.
- Last northbound train from Union Station to Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Station departs at 1:51 a.m.
- Last southbound train from Finch Station to Union Station departs at 1:20 a.m.
- Last southbound train from Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Station to Union Station departs at 1:04 a.m.
- The last northbound train on Line 1 will connect at Bloor-Yonge Station with the last eastbound and westbound trains on Line 2 Bloor-Danforth at 1:54 a.m., and with the last eastbound train on Line 4 Sheppard at 2:13 a.m.
Line 3 Scarborough
- Last eastbound train will depart Kennedy Station at 1:30 a.m.
- Last westbound train will depart McCowan Station at 1:16 a.m.
New Year's Day – Sat., Jan. 1, 2022
- Regular Sunday service
- Subway and most routes will start at 8 a.m.
Regular TTC service will resume on Sun., Jan. 2, 2022.
For more information on the TTC's service schedule, please visit ttc.ca, follow @TTCNotices on Twitter or sign up for eAlerts.
PRESTO Card pro-rated credit reminder
The TTC is also reminding customers who are eligible for pro-rated credits for unused portions of their Mar. 2020 and Apr. 2020 monthly passes that the credit must be claimed by Dec. 31, 2021. The credit covers the days that a customer did not use their passes between Mar. 18, 2020 and the end of Apr. 2020. To claim their credit, customers must tap their PRESTO card on any PRESTO reader.