The Toronto Transit Commission’s Line 1 remains closed between Bloor-Yonge and Union stations due to an environmental spill at College Station. There are currently 70 replacement buses operating between Rosedale and St Andrew stations, bypassing Union Station due to construction on Front St. Customers at Union Station can board shuttle buses at Bay and Wellington.
TTC, Toronto Fire Services and City crews are on the scene working to determine the source of the spill. Once the spill is identified and cleared, a TTC work car will proceed to the affected area for repairs.
TTC staff are available at all locations to direct customers.
Alternate routes downtown from the west:
- 504 King from Dundas West Station to St Andrew and King stations
- 505 Dundas streetcars from Dundas West Station to St Patrick and Dundas stations
Alternate routes downtown from the east:
- 504 King from Broadview Station to King or St Andrew stations
- 505 Dundas streetcars from Broadview Station to Dundas or St Patrick stations
- 506 Carlton streetcars from Main Street Station to College and Queen’s Park stations