This Sat., Aug. 1, the TTC will provide additional service for customers attending the Scotiabank Toronto Caribbean Carnival parade.
To ensure a more frequent and reliable service from Union Station to the Exhibition, additional 509 Harbourfront streetcars will operate along Queens Quay with, the 510 Spadina streetcar terminating at Queens Quay loop. Service will also be enhanced on the following routes:
• 511 Bathurst southbound from Bathurst Station to Exhibition Place
• 504 King from Dundas West Station to Sunnyside Loop on Queen St. W.
• 29 Dufferin southbound from Dufferin Station to Dufferin Loop
• Keele Station express bus to Parkside Drive/Lake Shore Blvd. W.
• Lansdowne Station express bus to Lake Shore Blvd. W. and Jameson Ave.
For $11.50 a day, a TTC Group Pass provides unlimited one day travel for a group of up to six people, maximum two adults and not more than four youths 19 years of age or under. Children 12 years of age or under ride for free. The pass is valid from the start of service until 5:30 a.m. the next morning. Download the TTC Connect app or visit any TTC station.
For the sixth consecutive year, the TTC will be joining forces with former Toronto Raptor Jamaal Magloire and the Toronto Revellers marchers in the Grand Parade.