Please make sure your URL begins with www.ttc.ca for the best user experience. Internet Explorer users may experience issues with this website. Please use an alternate browser such as Google Chrome for the best user experience.
TTC improves service to many routes across the city
May 08, 2014
The Toronto Transit Commission is making many service improvements starting on Sunday, May 11. These changes are part of the TTC’s regular ongoing review of ridership and service levels. Many of the changes are in response to increased seasonal ridership to popular Toronto spring and summer destinations.
• 192 Airport Rocket – Service increased at most times of the week because of increased seasonal ridership.
• 172 Cherry Street – Route extended to Cherry Beach (Clarke Beach Park) every evening, and in the daytime on Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
• 28 Davisville – Sunday service to the Brick Works Park.
• 101 Downsview Park – Monday to Friday service.
• 29 Dufferin – Seasonal extension to Princes’ Gates at all times of the week.
• 509 Harbourfront – Service increased on Saturday, Sunday, and holidays because of increased summer travel. Service will continue to be provided by buses due to Waterfront Toronto construction.
• 35 Jane – Additional southbound 35C service in the early morning from Monday to Friday.
• 195 Jane Rocket – New stops added at Shoreham, Gordon Mackay/Falstaff, and Trethewey/Denison.
• 72 Pape – Route extended from Eastern Ave. to Commissioners St. during the evenings on Sunday and holidays.
• 65 Parliament – New Monday-Friday schedule for improved service reliability
• 86 Scarborough – Route extended to the Toronto Zoo on Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
• 85 Sheppard East – Later service from the Toronto Zoo in the early evening on Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
• 165 Weston Rd North – Route extended to Canada’s Wonderland on Saturday, Sunday and holidays, in cooperation with York Region Transit.
• 92 Woodbine South – Service increased at most times of the week because of increased seasonal ridership.