On New Year's Eve, the Toronto Transit Commission will offer free service from 7 p.m. on Dec. 31, 2014 to 7 a.m. on Jan. 1, 2015, and extended subway service until after 3:30 a.m., thanks to a sponsorship agreement with Corby Spirit and Wine.
Late night service will be extended on most routes. Specific details are as follows:
Wednesday, December 31 New Year’s Eve – travel free from 7 p.m. until 7 a.m., Jan. 1
• Subway and most routes start at 6 a.m.
• Free parking at most TTC parking lots after 3 p.m.
• Subway and most bus and streetcar service extended until approximately 3:30 a.m., Thurs. Jan. 1.
• Last trains on Line 1 leave Union Station at 3:30 a.m. for Finch Station and 3:34 a.m. for Downsview Station.
• Last trains on Line 2 leave Bloor-Yonge Station at 3:37 a.m. for Kipling Station and at 3:37 a.m. for Kennedy Station.
• Last train on Line 3 leaves Kennedy Station at 4:07 a.m. for McCowan Station.
• Last train on Line 4 leaves Sheppard-Yonge Station at 3:58 a.m. for Don Mills Station.
Thursday, January 1, 2015 New Year’s Day
• Sunday service.
• Subway and most routes start at 9 a.m.