TTC Open House for Dufferin Station Modernization Project
Beginning in late 2009, TTC will begin a 2.5 year Modernization Program at Dufferin Station that will upgrade station finishes integrating public art, enhance the street presence of station entrances, improve accessibility, and improve passenger flow and wayfinding within all station levels.
Key improvements to the station will include:
- A totally new entrance facility at street level;
- Replacement of wall finishes as required;
- Upgrade or replacement of terrazzo flooring;
- Upgrade of ceiling finish and configuration;
- New signage throughout;
- Retention of existing station name format; and integration of Art into wall finishes.
The purpose of this public open house is to present the station finishes and artwork for the station and find out what to expect during construction!
Public Open House
- When: Monday, May 11, 2009 4:00 p.m .-7:00 p.m.
- Where: Dovercourt Baptist Church, 1140 Bloor Street West, Toronto
- Who: TTC and Project Staff