Service Improvements to 13 Routes
TORONTO ON--(Marketwire - May 5, 2008) - Starting on Sunday, May 11, the TTC is introducing 30 service increases on the following 13 bus and streetcar routes to help reduce crowding:
- 24 Victoria Park (accessible): Monday-to-Friday morning; afternoon rush and late evening.
- 32 Eglinton West (accessible): Sunday and holiday daytime and early evening.
- 68 Warden: Monday-to-Friday morning rush.
- 73 Royal York: Saturday, Sunday and holiday daytime.
- 105 Dufferin North (accessible): Monday-to-Friday morning and afternoon rush; bus route extends to Major Mackenzie Drive (operated jointly with YRT).
- 110 Islington South: Saturday evening.
- 111 East Mall (accessible): Saturday afternoon; Sunday and holiday early evening.
- 113 Danforth (accessible): Saturday afternoon.
- 117 Alness: Monday-to-Friday afternoon rush.
- 123 Shorncliffe (accessible): Monday-to-Friday morning rush, and midday, Saturday afternoon, Sunday and holiday afternoon and early evening.
- 165 Weston Rd North (accessible): Bus route extends to Canada Drive; service increases along Major Mackenzie Drive (operated jointly with YRT).
- 168 Symington: Monday-to-Friday midday.
- 192 Airport Rocket (accessible): Monday-to-Friday all day; Saturday, Sunday and holiday morning.
For more information on these and other service changes, TTC customers can call 416 393-INFO (4636) [TTY 416 481-2523], check the InfoPosts located at transfer locations on their routes.