Welcome to the new TTC.ca website
Welcome to the new TTC.ca
The TTC’s new website is a seamless, responsive and more accessible user experience that helps customers better navigate our transit system. Designed with mobile in mind, the site’s simple layout, dynamic search and filter capabilities and new features make using our site easier than ever.
- The Triplinx Trip Planner helps customers plan their journeys anywhere in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area (GTHA).
- Live service alerts are displayed in a widget at the bottom right-hand corner of each page showing real-time service alerts to help customers make alternate travel decisions.
- MyTTC e-Services are convenient, real-time email notices that keep you informed. Customers currently registered for this service will need to reset their passwords to update their alert settings. All previously registered customers will continue to receive My TTC e-Services alerts regardless of whether they reset their passwords.
- Bus, streetcar and train routes and schedule information is easier and faster to search, and includes next vehicle arrival times for all stops and stations.
- Get information on past or upcoming public meetings and the TTC Board and Committees
- View employment opportunities as well as recruitment events.
- Later this fall, we will roll out another new feature – Bus time integration. This will allow customers to see in real time exactly where the buses are in relation to the stop.
Latest news and information
- COVID-19 updates
- Fares and passes information
- TTC news releases and media advisories
Connecting with us
Customers can contact us, submit complaints, compliments and suggestions or request an alternate format of any content found on our website.