Mount Dennis Garage Expansion
Join the TTC for an in-person community meeting about the work at Mount Dennis Bus Garage to accommodate more electric buses by relocating the existing employee parking lot. TTC will provide an update on construction and actions taken since the previous meeting held with neighbours living on Touchstone Drive.
Attendees will have the opportunity to provide their input and ask questions to TTC project staff.
Date: Thursday, November 9th, 2023
Time: 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Location: Learning Enrichment Foundation (116 Industry Street)
Parking: Free parking is available at 116 Industry Street.
Bus stop: The closest accessible bus stop is located at 120 Industry Street.
TTC community meetings are family friendly and barrier free. Please contact Bethany Wong if you require translation services or accessibility accommodations at this meeting.
Past Event Information
The TTC hosted its second meeting for the project on March 27, 2023. Please see the project overview presentation.
The TTC hosted its third meeting for the project on May 24, 2023. Please see the project overview presentation.
- The TTC needs more space to store the electric bus fleet and associated charging stations at Mount Dennis Garage at 121 Industry Street. The garage is currently 13% over capacity.
- The TTC is going to shift the existing employee parking lot to the west. The existing employee parking lot, that is further away from our Touchstone Drive neighbours will be used for articulated buses and e-bus infrastructure.
The project is required to:
- Expand the garage for the ebus fleet and infrastructure
- Improve safe bus operations and storage for the garage.
- Provide relief to the Mount Dennis Garage which is already experiencing over capacity issues.
If you are interested in receiving updates about this project, please email your contact information to the project's Community Liaison Officer.
Please be sure to include your name, address (including city and postal code), phone number and email address. Also, please let us know how you prefer to be contacted – by email, regular mail or both.
Community Liaison Officer