Humber River Bridge State of Good Repair Project
As part of the State of Good Repair program, Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) crews will rehabilitate the Humber River Bridge, including bearing replacement to ensure that the bridge continues to remain structurally safe.
Starting as early as June, 2023* – June, 2024*
*Pending weather, possible third party union strikes and unforeseen site conditions and events.
- Construction crews and construction vehicles will be present in the area. Vehicles will remain parked after hours, when work has stopped.
- The majority of work will take place between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., as required.
- As permitted, some overnight and weekend work (during subway non-operating hours) will be required during the course of this project in order to complete the work safely.
- Construction trucks, equipment and workers will be present in the area below the bridge at King’s Mill Park.
- Access to a portion of the parking at King’s Mill Park will be limited during construction.
- Subway service will be maintained.
Noise, vibration and dust:
- Noise, dust and vibration associated with construction can be expected with this work. Efforts will be made to keep levels to a minimum.
If you are interested in receiving updates about this project, please email your contact information to the project's Community Liaison Officer (TTC). Please be sure to include your name, address (including city and postal code), phone number and email address. Also, please let us know how you prefer to be contacted – by email, regular mail or both.
Community Liaison Officer