ACAT Meeting - May 26, 2022
ACAT members and TTC staff welcomes the public to attend and observe ACAT meetings. Please turn off your camera and mute yourself upon entry.
To join, please follow the prompts once you click the Webex link.
Live captioning link: https://www.streamtext.net/player?event=ACATGeneralMeetingMay26
Please be reminded only ACAT members can speak during the meeting. Members of the public are invited to observe all ACAT meetings.
As a member of the public your feedback, ideas and suggestions are important to the TTC and ACAT. To make a verbal, written or video deputation at an ACAT meeting, you must make your request in writing ten (10) days prior to the upcoming ACAT meeting. Deputants must provide a written statement or a brief, written overview of the topic(s) to be addressed in your verbal or video presentation. Please forward your request and accompanying statement or overview to email@example.com.
- Call to Order / Attendance
- Land Acknowledgement
- Declaration of Conflict of Interest
- Approval of Agenda
- Review and Approval of April 28, 2022 Minutes
- Remarks from ACAT Chair
- Remarks from TTC Executive
- Outstanding Items – ACAT Honoraria, Identification for ACAT members without a transit pass, Review of ACAT meeting times, DRS motion – Davisville Platform Width
- Deputation: Nil
- Review of Correspondence: Nil
- Wheel-Trans Transformation & COVID-19 update from Cameron Penman
- Subcommittee Reports, Highlights and Updates
- New Business
- Next Meeting – June 30, 2022