ACAT Meeting - April 28, 2022
To join, please follow the prompts once you click the Webex link.
Live Captioning Link: https://www.streamtext.net/player?event=ACATMeetingApr28
Please be reminded only ACAT members can speak during the meeting. Members of the public are invited to observe all ACAT meetings.
As a member of the public your feedback, ideas and suggestions are important to the TTC and ACAT. To make a verbal, written or video deputation at an ACAT meeting, you must make your request in writing ten (10) days prior to the upcoming ACAT meeting. Deputants must provide a written statement or a brief, written overview of the topic(s) to be addressed in your verbal or video presentation. Please forward your request and accompanying statement or overview to email@example.com.
- Call to Order / Attendance
- Land Acknowledgement
- Declaration of Conflict of Interest
- Approval of Agenda
- Review and Approval of March 31, 2022 Minutes
- Remarks from ACAT Chair
- Memorial Resolution – John Rae
- Remarks from TTC Executive
- Outstanding Items – ACAT Honoraria, Identification for ACAT members without a transit pass
- Deputation: Nil
- Motion from DRS Subcommittee – Davisville Platform Width
- Review of Correspondence: Nil
- Wheel-Trans Transformation & COVID-19 update from Dwayne Geddes
- Subcommittee Reports, Highlights and Updates
- New Business
Gwyneth Dalzell – ACAT General & Subcommittee meeting times
- Next Meeting – May 26, 2022