ACAT Meeting - December 16, 2021
Please be reminded only ACAT members can speak during the meeting. Members of the public are invited to observe all ACAT meetings.
As a member of the public your feedback, ideas and suggestions are important to the TTC and ACAT. To make a verbal, written or video deputation at an ACAT meeting, you must make your request in writing ten (10) days prior to the upcoming ACAT meeting. Deputants must provide a written statement or a brief, written overview of the topic(s) to be addressed in your verbal or video presentation. Please forward your request and accompanying statement or overview to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call to Order / Attendance
- Land Acknowledgement
- Declaration of Conflict of Interest
- Approval of Agenda
- Remarks from ACAT Chair
- TTC Board Meeting and Accessibility Matters
- ACAT Executive Quarterly Meeting with TTC CEO and TTC Chair: Nil
- Acknowledge and thank the 2021 Retiring ACAT Members
- Introduction of the 2022 ACAT Members and Pool Members
- Review and Approval of October 28, 2021 and November 25, 2021 Minutes: Deferred to January 2022
- Outstanding Items
- Deputation: Vasco Alcantara
- Deputation: Adam Roy Cahoon
- Review of Correspondence: Nil
- Recommendation for Honorarium (motion attached)
- 2022 ACAT Meeting Dates for Approval
- COVID-19 updates
- Wheel-Trans Transformation updates
- Subcommittee reports, highlights and updates
- Design Review
- Service Planning
- Wheel-Trans Operations
- Metrolinx accessibility updates
- Other / New Business
- For ACAT Members’ Information
- ACAT New Member Orientation – Thursday, January 06, 2022 at 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- ACAT Executive Elections – Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- AODA Training for ACAT Members – Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Next Meeting – January 27, 2022
- ACAT Chair’s Closing Remarks