ACAT Meeting - November 25, 2021
ACAT members and TTC staff welcomes the public to attend and observe ACAT meetings. Please turn off your camera and mute yourself upon entry.
To join, please follow the prompts once you click the Webex link here.
Please be reminded only ACAT members can speak during the meeting. Members of the public are invited to observe all ACAT meetings.
As a member of the public your feedback, ideas and suggestions are important to the TTC and ACAT. To make a verbal, written or video deputation at an ACAT meeting, you must make your request in writing ten (10) days prior to the upcoming ACAT meeting. Deputants must provide a written statement or a brief, written overview of the topic(s) to be addressed in your verbal or video presentation. Please forward your request and accompanying statement or overview to email@example.com.
- Call to Order / Attendance
- Land Acknowledgement
- Declaration of Conflict of Interest
- Approval of Agenda
- Remarks from ACAT Chair
- TTC Board Meeting and Accessibility Matters
- ACAT Executive Quarterly Meeting with TTC CEO and TTC Chair
- Review and Approval of October 28, 2021 Minutes: Deferred to December
- Outstanding Items
- Deputation: Nil
- Review of Correspondence: Nil
- COVID-19 updates: Nil
- Letter forwarded from TAAC – Closure of Essential Bus Stops
- Wheel-Trans Transformation updates and Cybersecurity Incident
- Subcommittee reports, highlights and updates
- -Design Review
- -Service Planning
- -Wheel-Trans Operations
- Other / New Business
- Next Meeting – December 16, 2021