Triller Avenue - temporary bus operations due to KQQR intersection work
Starting April 5, 2021
What we are doing and why
The intersection of KQQR will be partially closed as of April 5 until late November 2021 as part of coordinated efforts by the City and TTC to upgrade various infrastructure in the area. From April 5 until July 21 road users will be able to travel east-west along The Queensway and King Street West. From July 22 until November 23 road users will be able to travel east-west along The Queensway and Queen Street West - details to be confirmed.
To maintain reliable TTC service to the local area, some changes are required including operating a branch of 504 King buses one-way southbound on Triller Avenue – see TTC service for details below.
TTC service – starting April 5, 2021
During the first stage of the King-Queen-Queensway-Roncesvalles intersection closure, service on the 504C King (Dundas West Station – Shaw) route will be split into two parts.
504G/304G King bus replacement
- Buses will serve stops on Roncesvalles Avenue between Dundas West Station and TTC’s Roncesvalles Yard. No customer pick-up or drop off will be available inside the yard.
504Q/304Q King bus replacement
- Westbound buses will divert via, King Street West, Dufferin Street, Queen Street West and Triller Avenue.
- Note: No eastbound service on Queen Street between Triller and Dufferin.
- Eastbound buses will return via, Triller Avenue, King Street West, Strachan Avenue to Princes’ Gates Loop.
- Note: Customers can transfer to the 504 King streetcar to continue eastbound travel towards downtown.
Thank you for your patience as we make this repair to maintain safe streetcar service.
For further information:
Paul Tran, Community Liaison Officer, 647-461-5133, firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about construction advisories?
7 a.m.- 10 p.m., except statutory holidays.
TTY Hearing Impaired Service