TTC New Year’s Eve service free from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. courtesy of Corby Spirit and Wine
December 29, 2015
For the third New Year’s Eve in a row, the TTC is providing Torontonians with free, safe rides to and from their festivities, thanks to Corby Spirit and Wine, who have also committed to sponsoring free New Year’s Eve service for the next three years.
“Thank you to Corby Spirit and Wine for continuing to partner with the TTC until 2019,” said TTC Chair Josh Colle. “New Year’s Eve is one of our busiest nights, and this important partnership allows our riders to have a free and safe ride to and from their celebrations.”
Free service is available on all routes from 7 p.m. on December 31, 2015 to 7 a.m. on January 1, 2016, as follows:
Thurs., Dec. 31 - New Year’s Eve – travel free after 7 p.m.
• Subway and most routes start at 6 a.m.
• Subway and most bus and streetcar service extended until approximately 4 a.m., Friday, January 1.
• Free parking at TTC parking lots after 3 p.m.
• New Year’s Eve last subway times:
• Line 1: north from Union Station at 3:30 a.m.
• Line 2: east or west from Bloor-Yonge Station at 3:37 a.m.
• Line 3: east from Kennedy Station at 4:07 a.m.
• Line 4: east from Sheppard-Yonge Station at 3:58 a.m.
• The 300 Bloor-Danforth and the 320 Yonge bus routes begin service at 3 a.m. and will operate until 9 a.m. on New Year’s Day.
Friday, January 1, 2016 - New Year’s Day
• Sunday service.
• Subway and most routes start at 9 a.m.
View all articles from December
Elevator Alert: Broadview Station, eastbound platform to concourse level, out of service.
Last updated 12:00 AM
The TTC issues news releases and media advisories to local, national and international news media by email.
The public can also receive news from the TTC. Simply register with My TTC e-Services or update your existing profile and select news releases, as well as media advisories
Like us on
View the TTC YouTube Channel
Connect with us every day to get service advisories and updates.