News for March 2014
TTC makes route changes to reduce crowding, improve reliability
March 27, 2014
The TTC is making many improvements to routes and services starting on Sun., Mar. 30.
- Free rides on vintage TTC streetcar this Sunday
March 24, 2014 - Free rides on vintage TTC streetcar this Sunday
- Subway signal upgrade work this weekend; TTC video explains process
March 18, 2014 - The Toronto Transit Commission is continuing signal upgrade work on Line 1 (Yonge-University-Spadina) from Bloor to St Andrew stations this weekend
- TTC subway track work - St Clair West to Lawrence West stations on Mar. 15
March 13, 2014 - Scheduled subway track replacement will take place on Sat., Mar. 15 on a section of Line 1
- Subway signal upgrade work this weekend; new TTC video explains process
March 5, 2014 - The Toronto Transit Commission is continuing signal upgrade work on Line 1 (Yonge-University-Spadina) from Bloor to St Andrew stations over three weekends
- New TTC signage, colour-coded line numbers to ease subway station navigation
March 3, 2014 - The Toronto Transit Commission launched the trial today of new signage at Bloor-Yonge Station as part of its efforts to improve and ease navigation of the subway system and its stations. Improved wayfinding is a 2014 Customer Charter commitment under “informative.”
The TTC issues news releases and media advisories to local, national and international news media by email.
The public can also receive news from the TTC. Simply register with My TTC e-Services or update your existing profile and select news releases, as well as media advisories
Like us on
View the TTC YouTube Channel
Connect with us every day to get service advisories and updates.