COVID-19 Q&A videos4/14/20 3:31 PM
The TTC has produced a series of short videos highlighting key questions and answers on the TTC’s response to the COVID-19 crisis. CEO Rick Leary answers questions about the organization’s approach to employee safety and where to find the most reliable and up-to-date information. Toronto Public Health’s Dr. Vinita Dubey defines community spread and explains differences between the Canadian and American approach. And Acting Chief Safety Officer Betty Hasserjian answers questions related to physical distancing and the TTC’s response when an employee tests positive for COVID-19.
All videos are available at The Coupler’s YouTube channel (see COVID-19 Q&A link in the top menu bar), TTC-TV and the TTC intranet (internal website).
Advancing to the next level.
COVID-19 positive tests update.
Mandatory Vaccine Policy update.
Bugala, Chinnery, Coombs, Dailous, Gannon, Genno, Hlynsky, Keefer, Lima, Macedo, Manera, Mattaroccia, Reilly, Simpson, Stantic, Straw, Sunday, Tanashi, Voteary, Zarovski.
TTC 1921-2021. On September 1, 1921, the Toronto Transportation Commission began serving the citizens of a rapidly growing Toronto when it took over a mix of private and municipal street railways within the city.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail email@example.com, for more information.
From the Archives
- June-July Board Period Services Changes, 21/06/2020
- Supervisory Honour Guard, 29/04/2020
- COVID-19 Q&A videos, 14/04/2020
- COVID-19 Outbreak, 05/04/2020
- March Board Period Services Changes, 15/03/2020
- February Board Period Services Changes, 29/01/2020
- January Board Period Services Changes, 02/01/2020
- Season’s Greetings & Happy New Year, 02/12/2019
- November Board Period Service Changes , 27/10/2019
- October Board Period Service Changes, 13/09/2019