Message from the Executive Director – Operations7 August, 2019
New Head of Wheel-Trans: Dwayne Geddes
It is my pleasure to announce the appointment of Dwayne Geddes as the new permanent Head of Wheel-Trans.
Dwayne joined the TTC in 2004 as a Streetcar Operator, and has progressed through the organization to his most recent position as the Acting Head of Wheel-Trans.
During his 15-year transit career, Dwayne has held several supervisory and management positions at the TTC, including roles in Streetcar Transportation, Bus Transportation, Operations Control Centre, Employee Relations and Wheel-Trans.
Dwayne will lead the Wheel-Trans Department through this very important transition phase as we continue to integrate Wheel-Trans with our conventional system through our Family of Services initiative.
Please welcome Dwayne in his new position and extend your continued co-operation and support to him.
Head of Wheel-Trans, Dwayne Geddes
Orest Z. Kobylansky
Executive Director – Operations
August 6, 2019
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail email@example.com, for more information.
From the Archives
- Rewards & Recognition Fall nominations are now open!, 24/07/2019
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 15/07/2019
- Message from the Chief Infrastructure & Engineering Officer, 26/06/2019
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 18/06/2019
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 17/05/2019
- Message from the Operations and Service Delivery Chiefs, 08/05/2019
- May 6-12 is Mental Health Week across Canada, 05/05/2019
- Notice of improvements, 22/04/2019
- Message from the Chief Financial Officer, 09/04/2019
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 13/02/2019