November 30, 2019 is the last day to buy TTC tickets, tokens and passes23 October, 2019
From the Strategy and Customer Experience Group
The TTC will stop selling tickets, tokens and its remaining passes (GTA Weekly Pass and TTC Day Pass) at collector booths on November 30, 2019.
Customers will still be able to buy tickets and tokens at some third-party retailers.
Customers will also still be able to use their previously purchased tickets, tokens and passes to pay their fare. The last day a customer can use a GTA Weekly Pass is December 1, 2019.
No end date has been determined for when the TTC will stop accepting tickets, tokens or cash. Refunds will not be provided so customers will be encouraged to use any remaining tickets, tokens or passes they have.
The TTC will continue to sell tickets and tokens to customers who purchase these in large quantities through our bulk purchasing department (i.e. school boards or social service agencies).
Customers can purchase a PRESTO Card or PRESTO Ticket from the Fare Vending Machine at all TTC subway stations. PRESTO cards can be loaded with money or monthly passes at the Fare Vending or Self-Serve Reload Machines at station entrances, at all Shoppers Drug Mart locations, online at prestocard.ca or at the TTC Customer Service Centre, above Davisville Station.
As we continue our transition to PRESTO, thank you for your assistance in keeping our customers informed. You play an important role in helping make this transition as smooth as possible.
Please share this information with our customers so they are aware of these upcoming changes.
October 23, 2019
Advancing to the next level.
Antonacci, Boyd, Eastman, Farrell, Gebert, Grubner, Heaney, Jaue, Lech, Owen, Petsinis, Trpchich, Von Zuben, Webb.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at email@example.com. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
From the Archives
- Message from the Chief Operating Officer, 03/10/2019
- 2019 federal election information for employees , 01/10/2019
- Message from the Executive Director – Operations, 07/08/2019
- Rewards & Recognition Fall nominations are now open!, 24/07/2019
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 15/07/2019
- Message from the Chief Infrastructure & Engineering Officer, 26/06/2019
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 18/06/2019
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 17/05/2019
- Message from the Operations and Service Delivery Chiefs, 08/05/2019
- May 6-12 is Mental Health Week across Canada, 05/05/2019