Editorial9/23/12 5:48 PM
CEO Update for week of August 27, 2012
CEO Andy Byford reports on a recent fact-sharing visit by leaders of Montreal’s transit system. Byford shares his perspective on presentations for milestones and retirements. He also commits to the CN Tower Climb so heads up if you’re taking the stairs at TTC Head Office! Hear it all in his latest audio cast released on Aug. 31.
“We gave our colleagues a comprehensive briefing of our plans to transform the TTC over the next five years, including how we are tackling ridership growth, introduction of the PRESTO smartcard and rollout of our new, low-floor streetcar fleet.”
You can listen to the TTCast and read the full transcript
Advancing to the next level.
COVID-19 update: sixth positive test.
Safety Notice #14: New Coronavirus Outbreak.
Austin, Beecroft, Brennan, Caldi, Clydesdale, DeCarvalho, Hurley, Kawala, McKinney, McMillan, Navarra, Ospalak, Shepherd, Stokell, Vella, Wood, Young.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at email@example.com. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
From the Archives
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 07/02/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 30/01/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 27/01/2020
- New Head of Materials Management, 24/01/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 23/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 13/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 09/01/2020
- Safety Notice #7: Subway Air Quality Update, 06/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 16/12/2019
- Fitness for Duty Update: Cannabis Edibles, 13/12/2019