Human Resources reminder9/24/13 5:01 AM
TTC smoking cessation benefit
Here’s an important reminder from the Human Resources Department. The TTC benefit plan includes a smoking cessation benefit. Coverage is for smoking cessation prescription drugs that have a Drug Identification Number (or DIN) and which legally require a doctor’s prescription (i.e. Champix and Zyban). The benefit provided is $300 lifetime maximum per employee and dependent.
If you have any questions, or require more information, please contact staff in the Human Resources Department: Maddy Hoogstraten, Benefits Specialist, 416-393-2635 or Pat Daniels, Director – Benefit Services, 416-393-4370.
Advancing to the next level.
COVID-19 update: sixth positive test.
Safety Notice #14: New Coronavirus Outbreak.
Austin, Beecroft, Brennan, Caldi, Clydesdale, DeCarvalho, Hurley, Kawala, McKinney, McMillan, Navarra, Ospalak, Shepherd, Stokell, Vella, Wood, Young.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at email@example.com. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
From the Archives
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 07/02/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 30/01/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 27/01/2020
- New Head of Materials Management, 24/01/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 23/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 13/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 09/01/2020
- Safety Notice #7: Subway Air Quality Update, 06/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 16/12/2019
- Fitness for Duty Update: Cannabis Edibles, 13/12/2019