Employee and Family Assistance Program9/19/12 8:45 PM
EFAP can help
The TTC’s Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) provides confidential counselling services and connects employees and their family to a network of dedicated professionals, including counsellors, psychologists, social workers and other professionals.
You and your family can receive support over the telephone, in person, online or through a variety of self-guided resources. You can call the TTC’s EFAP provider, Shepell-fgi, anytime, 24 hours a day, toll-free at 1-800-572-0039 and it’s always confidential – the TTC is never informed about an individual employee’s request to speak with someone.
If you have any questions, or require more information, please contact any one of the following staff in the Human Resources Department: Pat Daniels, Director – Benefit Services at ext. 4370; Christine Jeffries, Director – Occupational Health and Claims Management at ext. 4359; or Mike Aziz, Assistant Director – Occupational Health and Claims Management at ext. 6995.
Advancing to the next level.
New Director – Procurement, Operating.
Safety Notice #14: New Coronavirus Outbreak.
Austin, Beecroft, Brennan, Caldi, Clydesdale, DeCarvalho, Hurley, Kawala, McKinney, McMillan, Navarra, Ospalak, Shepherd, Stokell, Vella, Wood, Young.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at email@example.com. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
From the Archives
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 07/02/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 30/01/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 27/01/2020
- New Head of Materials Management, 24/01/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 23/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 13/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 09/01/2020
- Safety Notice #7: Subway Air Quality Update, 06/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 16/12/2019
- Fitness for Duty Update: Cannabis Edibles, 13/12/2019