Message from the TTC Pension Fund Society10/12/20 8:53 PM
REMINDER: PFS Office remains temporarily closed during the pandemic
With the safety of you and our staff in mind, our office remains temporarily closed. We continue to work from home to process your requests and pension payments during the pandemic.
Payments paid to you by direct deposit allow us to deliver your pension on time. We encourage those who receive mailed pension cheques to contact us and sign up for direct deposit to avoid any postal service delays as a result of COVID-19.
If you have any questions, we encourage you to email us at email@example.com and will respond as soon as possible. You can also leave a message by calling 1-800-663-6820.
October 12, 2020
Advancing to the next level.
COVID-19 positive tests update.
COVID-19 Safety Notice.
Donate new backpacks, school supplies by August 20.
Blunt, Brookfield, Burchat, DiPietrantonio, Downey, Filice, Gamarra, Marshall, McIndoo, Mercieca, Mingo.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail email@example.com, for more information.
From the Archives
- COVID-19 Update: Employee tests positive, 27/10/2020
- Message from the TTC Pension Fund Society, 12/10/2020
- COVID-19 Update: Employee tests positive, 12/10/2020
- COVID-19 Update: Two employees test positive, 09/10/2020
- COVID-19 Update: Two employee tests positive, 06/10/2020
- COVID-19 Update: Two employees test positive, 06/10/2020
- COVID-19 Update: Employee, contractor test positive, 05/10/2020
- COVID-19 Update: Employee tests positive, 04/10/2020
- COVID-19 Update: Three employees test positive, 27/09/2020
- COVID-19 Update: Employee tests positive, 26/09/2020