512 St Clair streetcar dispatching from Hillcrest starting June 216/24/20 11:28 AM
From the Streetcar Maintenance Department
Starting June 21, 2020, the 512 St Clair streetcars will be dispatched from the Hillcrest Complex instead of Leslie Barns, due to construction along Bloor and Bathurst streets.
This change will impact staff and visitors at Hillcrest in the following ways:
> Streetcars will be moved in and out of the yard throughout the evening, overnight and into the early morning. Employees and visitors must stay on the designated walkways and paths while walking around our Hillcrest Complex.
> Parking TTC or personal vehicles on the streetcar tracks anywhere at Hillcrest or in the visitor spots near the Inglis and Streetcar Way buildings will be prohibited from June 20, 2020 until August 2, 2020. Vehicles parked in these no parking zones will be towed.
> Streetcar Maintenance personnel and Operators will be working throughout the evening, night and early morning at Hillcrest. So there will be more activity around the facility between June 20 and August 2, 2020.
These protocols will be in place until August 2, 2020.
Thank you in advance for your co-operation. If you have any questions, please speak to your Manager.
Head (acting), Streetcar Maintenance
June 21, 2020
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail email@example.com, for more information.
From the Archives
- COVID-19 Update: TTC employee tests positive, 15/06/2020
- COVID-19 Update: Employee tests positive, 15/06/2020
- COVID-19 Update: TTC employee tests positive, 10/06/2020
- COVID-19 Update: TTC employee tests positive, 06/06/2020
- COVID-19 Update: Two more employees test positive, 04/06/2020
- COVID-19 Update: Employee tests positive, 01/06/2020
- COVID-19 Update: Employee tests positive, 28/05/2020
- COVID-19 Update: Employees tests positive, 22/05/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 22/05/2020
- COVID-19 Update: Employee tests positive, 20/05/2020