New Head of Materials Management1/24/20 6:00 PM
Notice of Appointment
We are pleased to announce that after a competitive search, Rob Rush has been appointed to the new position of Head, Materials Management. Rob has a long career in Supply Chain and Operations Management. He is considered to be a visionary leader with demonstrated success in growing and developing strong teams, leading strategic projects and driving positive results that improve the customer’s experience.
Last year, the Materials and Procurement (M&P) Department began a reorganization, which split the group into two departments: Materials Management and Procurement and Category Management. Onboarding the Head of Materials Management is a significant step forward in leading M&P through the transformation.
Rob will lead the new Materials Management Department effective January 20, and will be based out of Hillcrest, M&P Duncan Building, second floor.
Head, Materials and Procurement (acting)
January 24, 2020
Advancing to the next level.
JULY 1 IS CANADA DAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CANADA!
COVID-19 update: positive test at Eglinton Division.
512 St Clair streetcars dispatched from Hillcrest.
Happy Canada Day!
Bain, Clem, Nelson, Pellicori, Soundy.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at email@example.com. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
From the Archives
- COVID-19 update: Another employee tests positive, 08/04/2020
- COVID-19 priority testing now available to frontline TTC employees showing symptoms, 07/04/2020
- COVID-19 update: Seventh employee tests positive, 05/04/2020
- Safety Notice #15: COVID-19 Update, 02/04/2020
- COVID-19 update: Sixth employee tests positive, 01/04/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 31/03/2020
- Child care for essential workers includes TTC, 30/03/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 26/03/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 20/03/2020
- Use of masks while working, 18/03/2020