Message from the Chief People Officer1/13/20 9:55 PM
Announcing the new Head of IT
I am pleased to announce that after a competitive process, the successful candidate for the Head – IT position is Dhaksayan Shanmuganayagam.
With a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science from the University of Toronto, Dhaksayan has held several positions within the IT Department since 2009. The positions held include: Programmer Analyst, Systems Analyst, Senior Solution Architect, Deputy Chief Enterprise Architect and most recently, Acting Head – Information Technology Services.
In his role, he will continue to lead the technology strategy and execution that will best support and enable the organization.
Please join me in congratulating Dhaksayan.
Head of IT Services, Dhaksayan Shanmuganayagam, effective January 6, 2020.
Chief People Officer
January 9, 2020
Advancing to the next level.
COVID-19 update: positive test at Danforth Division.
Face coverings and riding the TTC during a pandemic.
Alousis, Arch, Crawford, Dickson, Emoff, Grobin, Janas, MacDonald, Mair, Miller, Mirza, Molleur, Paterson, Sunderland, Todd, Tooms, Troiano, Vieira, Watson.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail email@example.com, for more information.
From the Archives
- COVID-19 update: Another employee tests positive, 08/04/2020
- COVID-19 priority testing now available to frontline TTC employees showing symptoms, 07/04/2020
- COVID-19 update: Seventh employee tests positive, 05/04/2020
- Safety Notice #15: COVID-19 Update, 02/04/2020
- COVID-19 update: Sixth employee tests positive, 01/04/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 31/03/2020
- Child care for essential workers includes TTC, 30/03/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 26/03/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 20/03/2020
- Use of masks while working, 18/03/2020