Seeking employee insights11/25/19 6:00 PM
From the Human Resources Department
As an organization, we know that getting real, honest feedback from employees is critical to knowing what’s going well, and where we need to improve.
In order to generate more frequent, focused feedback, Human Resources is reshaping the way we hear from employees. New employee engagement channels include focus groups and shorter, online surveys specifically tailored to different groups within the TTC. No more long, paper surveys!
Feedback gathered through these channels will help inform both large corporate initiatives and local level initiatives in your department.
To get things started, we’re holding employee focus groups this December. These focus groups will inform next year’s review of our employee rewards and recognition program and help HR define the best parts of TTC workplace culture. The cultural insights will be used to shape recruitment initiatives, among other things.
Please see the poster and FAQ attached below for more details.
Online surveys are expected to launch in 2020. You can expect to hear more information about other employee engagement initiatives in the new year.
November 25, 2019
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at email@example.com. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
From the Archives
- COVID-19 update: Another employee tests positive, 08/04/2020
- COVID-19 priority testing now available to frontline TTC employees showing symptoms, 07/04/2020
- COVID-19 update: Seventh employee tests positive, 05/04/2020
- Safety Notice #15: COVID-19 Update, 02/04/2020
- COVID-19 update: Sixth employee tests positive, 01/04/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 31/03/2020
- Child care for essential workers includes TTC, 30/03/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 26/03/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 20/03/2020
- Use of masks while working, 18/03/2020