Message from the Chief Infrastructure & Engineering Officer6/26/19 6:00 PM
Changes in the Infrastructure and Engineering Group
Effective on Monday, July 1, 2019 the following sections, which currently fall under the Streetcar Maintenance and Infrastructure Department of the Vehicles Group, will be transferring to the Infrastructure and Engineering Group (I&E) and will become a part of a newly created department titled Streetcar Infrastructure:
>Streetcar Way; and
These above sections will report directly to the Chief of I&E until the recruitment of a Department Head for Streetcar Infrastructure is completed.
In addition, the former Project Management Section will be transferring from Subway Infrastructure Department to the I&E Group and will be reporting to the Chief of I&E. This group will be titled the I&E PMO Office.
I thank you all in advance for your assistance and co-operation through this period of transition.
Chief of Infrastructure and Engineering
Infrastructure and Engineering Group
June 26, 2019
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail email@example.com, for more information.
From the Archives
- Rewards & Recognition Fall nominations are now open!, 24/07/2019
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 15/07/2019
- Message from the Chief Infrastructure & Engineering Officer, 26/06/2019
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 18/06/2019
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 17/05/2019
- Message from the Operations and Service Delivery Chiefs, 08/05/2019
- May 6-12 is Mental Health Week across Canada, 05/05/2019
- Notice of improvements, 22/04/2019
- Message from the Chief Financial Officer, 09/04/2019
- Safety Notice #6: Subway Air Quality Update, 25/02/2019