Rewards & Recognition Fall nominations are now open!7/24/19 2:46 PM
Lift up and celebrate the outstanding work of your colleagues in the areas of Customer Service, Safety, Leadership, Innovation and Creativity, and Teamwork by nominating them for an award in our Rewards and Recognition fall program!
Nominate a colleague who you believe exemplifies the values of the TTC and makes Toronto proud. Our Rewards and Recognition team will accept your top choices until Friday, August 23. All employees are eligible to be recognized, and we encourage everyone to participate in the nomination process.
Will the person you choose be the TTC’s next employee of the year?
Celebrating each other in our work every day is one of the simplest ways we can all feel part of something bigger. Let us know who you think is doing outstanding work.
Information on eligibility requirements for nominations can be found on the Intranet’s Rewards and Recognition homepage and in The Coupler’s With Compliments Section. Paper forms are located on information stands in Human Resources at 250 Bloor St. E., at TTC Head Office at 7-1900 Yonge St., and at all operating divisions and garages.
For more information, please contact Rewards, Recognition and Events Specialist Michelle Haddad at email@example.com or 416-393-3640.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail email@example.com, for more information.
From the Archives
- Rewards & Recognition Fall nominations are now open!, 24/07/2019
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 15/07/2019
- Message from the Chief Infrastructure & Engineering Officer, 26/06/2019
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 18/06/2019
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 17/05/2019
- Message from the Operations and Service Delivery Chiefs, 08/05/2019
- May 6-12 is Mental Health Week across Canada, 05/05/2019
- Notice of improvements, 22/04/2019
- Message from the Chief Financial Officer, 09/04/2019
- Safety Notice #6: Subway Air Quality Update, 25/02/2019