Message from the Chief People Officer7/15/19 11:02 AM
2019 wellness campaign coming soon
Our 2019 wellness campaign is set to roll out soon!
We know that mental health continues to be a rising concern for our employees and we’re committed as an organization to providing as much support as possible for those who need it. For this year’s campaign, we want to equip all TTC employees with resources and tools to help us all achieve a desirable, sustainable and meaningful balance in all aspects of life.
As part of this year’s campaign, be sure to look out for:
> 90-minute Mental Health Seminars at work locations across the TTC. The seminars will provide valuable insights and relevant tools to reflect on and explore aspects of your daily life. Learn strategies from professionals on how to improve your well-being and support those around you.
> Detailed information about the resources available to you through the Employee Family and Assistance Program (EFAP) – shared across various work groups on all shifts.
> Through our partnership with EFAP, we are introducing a new service called LifeSpeak: a digital platform for you and your family members to access North America’s leading experts in mental and physical health, financial health, family relationships and more through videos and other digital tools.
Try LifeSpeak now at http://ttc.lifespeak.com, client password: lifespeak.
As always, we appreciate your support in these important initiatives. Be sure to stay up-to-date by visiting the Occupational Health and Employee Well-being intranet page or by visiting The Coupler.
You are not alone; we are in this together.
Chief People Officer
July 15, 2019
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at email@example.com. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
From the Archives
- Rewards & Recognition Fall nominations are now open!, 24/07/2019
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 15/07/2019
- Message from the Chief Infrastructure & Engineering Officer, 26/06/2019
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 18/06/2019
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 17/05/2019
- Message from the Operations and Service Delivery Chiefs, 08/05/2019
- May 6-12 is Mental Health Week across Canada, 05/05/2019
- Notice of improvements, 22/04/2019
- Message from the Chief Financial Officer, 09/04/2019
- Safety Notice #6: Subway Air Quality Update, 25/02/2019