Message from the Chief Service Officer1/8/19 3:49 PM
New Head of Transit Enforcement: Alan Cakebread
It is my pleasure to announce the appointment of Alan Cakebread as the new Head of Transit Enforcement. Alan joins the TTC after an extensive career in law enforcement education and policing.
Most recently, Alan held executive positions in national and multinational private security firms, including Securitas and G4S. Prior to his work in the private sector, Alan spent 20 years with the Toronto Police Service, working in numerous detective and sergeant roles in several different divisions of the Service.
Alan previously taught as part of Seneca’s Police Foundations Program in the School of Public Safety and Police Studies, and George Brown College’s safety, security and emergency management programs.
Alan’s exceptional industry experience, combined with an understanding of public sector processes and mandates make him a leader in his field and we are thrilled to have him join our organization.
New Transit Enforcement Head, Alan Cakebread, effective Jan. 7, 2019.
Chief Service Officer
January 8, 2018
Advancing to the next level.
COVID-19 update: sixth positive test.
Safety Notice #14: New Coronavirus Outbreak.
Austin, Beecroft, Brennan, Caldi, Clydesdale, DeCarvalho, Hurley, Kawala, McKinney, McMillan, Navarra, Ospalak, Shepherd, Stokell, Vella, Wood, Young.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at email@example.com. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
From the Archives
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 07/02/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 30/01/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 27/01/2020
- New Head of Materials Management, 24/01/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 23/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 13/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 09/01/2020
- Safety Notice #7: Subway Air Quality Update, 06/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 16/12/2019
- Fitness for Duty Update: Cannabis Edibles, 13/12/2019