Message from the Chief Safety Officer9/18/18 11:54 AM
Changes to the Safety function at the TTC
We are excited to announce some initiatives to improve the delivery of safety and environment services across TTC.
Fundamentally, the changes will recentralize the safety function within the Safety and Environment Department.
We are creating two streams of safety professionals who will be fully centralized within the department:
> A new operational/field safety inspector role will support line management; and
> A new safety program specialist role will develop and implement consistent programs as part of TTC’s Safety, Health and Environment (SH&E) Management System.
These changes will allow for better collaboration between departments, while ensuring consistency and allowing for greater flexibility to focus on controlling our organization’s greatest risks.
More specific details on these changes will be communicated shortly. We are confident these changes will allow us to best support the safety needs of the organization.
Chief Safety Officer
September 17, 2018
Advancing to the next level.
New Director – Procurement, Operating.
Safety Notice #14: New Coronavirus Outbreak.
Austin, Beecroft, Brennan, Caldi, Clydesdale, DeCarvalho, Hurley, Kawala, McKinney, McMillan, Navarra, Ospalak, Shepherd, Stokell, Vella, Wood, Young.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail email@example.com, for more information.
From the Archives
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 07/02/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 30/01/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 27/01/2020
- New Head of Materials Management, 24/01/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 23/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 13/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 09/01/2020
- Safety Notice #7: Subway Air Quality Update, 06/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 16/12/2019
- Fitness for Duty Update: Cannabis Edibles, 13/12/2019