Collective Bargaining Update #710/23/18 2:33 PM
From the Human Resources Department
On October 13, 2018, the TTC and ATU Local 113 attended interest arbitration to resolve the outstanding collective agreement. The decision was released earlier today and the following is a summary of the order:
1) The collective agreement and all appendices are renewed. Schedules to the 2014 collective agreement are not renewed.
2) A three-year contract with 2% across the board wage increases in each year.
3) Benefit increases to LTD, paramedical, psychological services, vision, smoking cessation products and vaccinations.
4) An increase of $0.25/hour to the skilled-trade allowance.
5) Establishment of two joint union-management committees.
The TTC is reviewing this decision for cost and operational impacts and we will communicate further with impacted departments as necessary.
Visit www.ttc.ca/Bargaining2018 for the latest updates.
Director – Employee Relations
October 23, 2018
Advancing to the next level.
COVID-19 update: sixth positive test.
Safety Notice #14: New Coronavirus Outbreak.
Austin, Beecroft, Brennan, Caldi, Clydesdale, DeCarvalho, Hurley, Kawala, McKinney, McMillan, Navarra, Ospalak, Shepherd, Stokell, Vella, Wood, Young.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail email@example.com, for more information.
From the Archives
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 07/02/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 30/01/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 27/01/2020
- New Head of Materials Management, 24/01/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 23/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 13/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 09/01/2020
- Safety Notice #7: Subway Air Quality Update, 06/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 16/12/2019
- Fitness for Duty Update: Cannabis Edibles, 13/12/2019