Ontario Provincial Election is June 75/30/18 6:00 PM
The provincial election will be held on Thursday June 7, 2018. The polls for the provincial election will be open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Under the Ontario Election Act, an employee who is eligible to vote is entitled to three consecutive hours for the purpose of casting their vote.
TTC work locations will conduct business as usual on election day. If your duties or hours of work interfere with your ability to vote on election day, you are encouraged to use advance polls. Advance polls are open until June 1 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
If you are unable to take advantage of the advance polls, and your TTC duties will not allow three consecutive hours away from work to vote, you may make a written application for time off to your department head or designate. This application should be made well in advance of election day and provide sufficient reason for the request.
Executive Director – Human Resources
May 30, 2018
Advancing to the next level.
COVID-19 update: sixth positive test.
Safety Notice #14: New Coronavirus Outbreak.
Austin, Beecroft, Brennan, Caldi, Clydesdale, DeCarvalho, Hurley, Kawala, McKinney, McMillan, Navarra, Ospalak, Shepherd, Stokell, Vella, Wood, Young.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at email@example.com. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
From the Archives
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 07/02/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 30/01/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 27/01/2020
- New Head of Materials Management, 24/01/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 23/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 13/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 09/01/2020
- Safety Notice #7: Subway Air Quality Update, 06/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 16/12/2019
- Fitness for Duty Update: Cannabis Edibles, 13/12/2019