Message from the Chief People Officer6/5/18 12:38 PM
Changes to the Human Resources Department
It is with great pleasure to announce some changes within the Human Resources Department.
First, Megan MacRae officially returns to the role of Executive Director, HR which Christine Jeffries has thoughtfully covered for the past several months.
Several other changes are also being implemented to better serve the needs of the organization:
1. Employment Services and Compensation Services will come together into the new Talent Management Section to be led by Christine Jeffries.
2. The HR Strategy and Client Services Section will support the organization as a first point of contact for internal clients. This is an expansion of the Client Services concept piloted in Employee Relations over the past year. Matt Hopkins will lead this section, with Matt Davies maintaining his role as Manager Client Services. The entire Client Services team as well as the business partner role will be a part of this section.
3. Sanda Stojicic has been appointed Director of Occupational Health and Claims Management.
4. Meghan Rogers has been appointed Manager of Employee Relations.
While there will likely be some further changes within the sections over time, we are confident these initial changes help establish clear accountability to best support the organization in a way that ties back to the goals of the Corporate Plan.
Chief People Officer
June 5, 2018
Advancing to the next level.
New Director – Procurement, Operating.
Safety Notice #14: New Coronavirus Outbreak.
Austin, Beecroft, Brennan, Caldi, Clydesdale, DeCarvalho, Hurley, Kawala, McKinney, McMillan, Navarra, Ospalak, Shepherd, Stokell, Vella, Wood, Young.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at email@example.com. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
From the Archives
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 07/02/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 30/01/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 27/01/2020
- New Head of Materials Management, 24/01/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 23/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 13/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 09/01/2020
- Safety Notice #7: Subway Air Quality Update, 06/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 16/12/2019
- Fitness for Duty Update: Cannabis Edibles, 13/12/2019