Message from the Chief People Officer2/15/18 2:15 PM
Collective Bargaining Update: IAMAW Lodge 235 ratifies contract
We are pleased to announce that the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers (IAMAW) Lodge 235 has ratified a negotiated collective bargaining agreement. This fair and affordable settlement recognizes the hard work and contribution of this group of employees.
The agreement was approved by the TTC Board today and will take effect April 1, 2018.
The contract is for a four-year term, effective April 1, 2018 to March 31, 2022. Wage increases agreed to are as follows:
> April 1, 2018 - 1.25%
> April 1, 2019 - 1.25%
> April 1, 2020 - 1.00%
> April 1, 2021 - 1.25%
The new collective bargaining agreement also includes other improvements to working terms and conditions.
IAMAW Lodge 235 represents approximately 40 employees at the TTC.
Chief People Officer
February 15, 2018
Advancing to the next level.
New Director – Procurement, Operating.
Safety Notice #14: New Coronavirus Outbreak.
Austin, Beecroft, Brennan, Caldi, Clydesdale, DeCarvalho, Hurley, Kawala, McKinney, McMillan, Navarra, Ospalak, Shepherd, Stokell, Vella, Wood, Young.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at email@example.com. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
From the Archives
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 07/02/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 30/01/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 27/01/2020
- New Head of Materials Management, 24/01/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 23/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 13/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 09/01/2020
- Safety Notice #7: Subway Air Quality Update, 06/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 16/12/2019
- Fitness for Duty Update: Cannabis Edibles, 13/12/2019