Important Benefits Update - Basic Group Life Insurance Partial Premium Holiday6/7/17 12:50 PM
From the Human Resources Department
Attention employees and pensioners
Effective July 2017, a partial premium holiday will be applied to the monthly basic group life insurance premiums. The result is that the employee portion of the premium, and pensioner premium, will be reduced by $2 per month for all eligible employees and pensioners with this benefit coverage.
The continuation of the partial premium holiday will be reviewed and assessed on an annual basis.
Life insurance premiums are deducted on a monthly basis and are reflected in employee and pensioner pay statements. Please refer to these statements for more information.
Employees may contact staff in the Human Resources, Benefits Section at 416-393-2635, 416-338-6203 or 416-981-1746.
Pensioners may contact staff in the Pension Office at 416-393-3685 or toll-free at 1-800-663-6820.
June 6, 2017
Advancing to the next level.
COVID-19 update: sixth positive test.
Safety Notice #14: New Coronavirus Outbreak.
Austin, Beecroft, Brennan, Caldi, Clydesdale, DeCarvalho, Hurley, Kawala, McKinney, McMillan, Navarra, Ospalak, Shepherd, Stokell, Vella, Wood, Young.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail email@example.com, for more information.
From the Archives
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 07/02/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 30/01/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 27/01/2020
- New Head of Materials Management, 24/01/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 23/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 13/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 09/01/2020
- Safety Notice #7: Subway Air Quality Update, 06/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 16/12/2019
- Fitness for Duty Update: Cannabis Edibles, 13/12/2019