Use of TTC commuter parking lots9/20/16 12:12 PM
From the Human Resources Department
Please be advised that increased customer use of TTC commuter parking lots means the TTC will no longer be able to provide free employee access to commuter lots.
As you know, in the past we have gradually decreased free access to the commuter lots available to employees; however, with increased utilization, we are no longer in a position to provide any free parking at commuter lots.
Therefore, effective January 1, 2017, TTC will be discontinuing free access to employees at all TTC commuter parking lots, which means that as of that date, employee passes will no longer enable access to the TTC commuter lots. Employees of course remain able to park at such lots at the same cost members of the public pay.
Chief People Officer
September 14, 2016
Advancing to the next level.
COVID-19 update: sixth positive test.
Safety Notice #14: New Coronavirus Outbreak.
Austin, Beecroft, Brennan, Caldi, Clydesdale, DeCarvalho, Hurley, Kawala, McKinney, McMillan, Navarra, Ospalak, Shepherd, Stokell, Vella, Wood, Young.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail email@example.com, for more information.
From the Archives
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 07/02/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 30/01/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 27/01/2020
- New Head of Materials Management, 24/01/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 23/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 13/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 09/01/2020
- Safety Notice #7: Subway Air Quality Update, 06/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 16/12/2019
- Fitness for Duty Update: Cannabis Edibles, 13/12/2019