March is Optional Life Insurance month3/2/15 9:18 AM
Human Resources reminder
March is the time of year that provides employees the opportunity to either commence or increase their optional group life insurance in increments of $5,000 to a maximum of $100,000.
Employees eligible for the March enrolment period must:
> Have completed six or more months of continuous service.
> Be covered under the Basic Group Life Insurance Plan.
> Be under age 65.
> Be actively at work (i.e. not absent due to illness or injury).
Yellow application cards can be obtained from your supervisor and forwarded, confidential, to Human Resources, Benefit Services (Hillcrest) no later than March 31, 2015.
For complete details, please check your workplace bulletin board. If you have any questions regarding this coverage, please contact Benefits Specialist Maddy Hoogstraten at 416-393-2635 or toll free at 1-888-286-5694.
Advancing to the next level.
COVID-19 update: sixth positive test.
Safety Notice #14: New Coronavirus Outbreak.
Austin, Beecroft, Brennan, Caldi, Clydesdale, DeCarvalho, Hurley, Kawala, McKinney, McMillan, Navarra, Ospalak, Shepherd, Stokell, Vella, Wood, Young.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at email@example.com. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
From the Archives
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 07/02/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 30/01/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 27/01/2020
- New Head of Materials Management, 24/01/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 23/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 13/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 09/01/2020
- Safety Notice #7: Subway Air Quality Update, 06/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 16/12/2019
- Fitness for Duty Update: Cannabis Edibles, 13/12/2019