Message from the CSO6/18/15 5:58 PM
Announcement – Service Delivery Group
I am pleased to announce that Eve Wiggins has been selected to the position of Acting Head of Wheel-Trans, effective immediately. This position will now report directly to the Chief Service Officer.
Eve joined the TTC in February 2013 as the Group Station Manager for the Yonge Downtown Zone. Eve holds a Masters of Science Degree in Airport Planning and Management. Prior to joining the TTC, Eve built a 20-year career in the Aviation Industry in Customer Service Management and Operations, most recently as the Service Delivery Planning and Integration Manager at the GTAA – Toronto Pearson Airport.
Please join me in congratulating Eve. Your co-operation in assisting Eve in her new role to help the TTC achieve its strategic objectives is much appreciated.
Richard J. Leary
Chief Service Officer
June 18, 2015
Advancing to the next level.
New Director – Procurement, Operating.
Safety Notice #14: New Coronavirus Outbreak.
Austin, Beecroft, Brennan, Caldi, Clydesdale, DeCarvalho, Hurley, Kawala, McKinney, McMillan, Navarra, Ospalak, Shepherd, Stokell, Vella, Wood, Young.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at email@example.com. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
From the Archives
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 07/02/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 30/01/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 27/01/2020
- New Head of Materials Management, 24/01/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 23/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 13/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 09/01/2020
- Safety Notice #7: Subway Air Quality Update, 06/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 16/12/2019
- Fitness for Duty Update: Cannabis Edibles, 13/12/2019