REMINDER: Important notice to all employees and pensioners8/27/14 9:14 AM
The Coupler is endeavouring to make your access to TTC news and information on The Coupler website simpler by removing the username and password requirement to access The Coupler website.
Starting on Sunday, August 31, The Coupler website will be accessible to anyone who has a connection to the Internet. To access The Coupler website, all you need to do is go to www.thecoupler.ca and start reading – it’s that simple.
We hope you enjoy unlimited access to all the great information that The Coupler magazine has been delivering to employees and pensioners, and their families, since 1926.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected. Don’t forget to sign up to receive news and headlines to your personal e-mail address. Just send a request from your personal e-mail to email@example.com and include your full name and badge/pension number.
For more information about either of these initiatives, please contact Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advancing to the next level.
COVID-19 update: sixth positive test.
Safety Notice #14: New Coronavirus Outbreak.
Austin, Beecroft, Brennan, Caldi, Clydesdale, DeCarvalho, Hurley, Kawala, McKinney, McMillan, Navarra, Ospalak, Shepherd, Stokell, Vella, Wood, Young.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at email@example.com. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
From the Archives
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 07/02/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 30/01/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 27/01/2020
- New Head of Materials Management, 24/01/2020
- Message from the Chief Safety Officer, 23/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 13/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 09/01/2020
- Safety Notice #7: Subway Air Quality Update, 06/01/2020
- Message from the Chief People Officer, 16/12/2019
- Fitness for Duty Update: Cannabis Edibles, 13/12/2019