Statement from Councillor Jaye Robinson, Chair of the Toronto Transit Commission29 October, 2019
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
I have recently been diagnosed with breast cancer and I am currently undergoing an extensive treatment plan.
Over the coming months, I will need to take time away from City Hall to focus on my health.
I have an exceptional and experienced team and together we will continue to serve the residents of Ward 15 and Toronto.
As Chair of the Toronto Transit Commission (TTC), I will continue to work on behalf of the TTC and Toronto transit riders with support from the Vice Chair and the strong team we have in place.
My family and I thank you for your support and understanding during this difficult time.
October 29, 2019
Advancing to the next level.
Antonacci, Boyd, Eastman, Farrell, Gebert, Grubner, Heaney, Jaue, Lech, Owen, Petsinis, Trpchich, Von Zuben, Webb.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail email@example.com, for more information.
From the Archives
- Statement by TTC Chair Jaye Robinson on Toronto-Ontario agreement on transit expansion, 16/10/2019
- Mayor Tory’s remarks on the Toronto-Ontario transit update report on October 16, 2019, 16/10/2019
- Voice of the Raptors cheers subway riders, 12/06/2019
- City of Toronto and TTC launch public information campaign and consultation on transit review, 04/06/2019
- Julie Osborne joins TTC Board, 15/05/2019
- April 28 is National Day of Mourning, 25/04/2019
- Transit reaction from Mayor Tory, 16/04/2019
- TTC Board Meeting Highlights (January 10, 2019), 18/01/2019
- Amalgamated Transit Union Local 113 Election Results, 04/01/2019
- TTC Board 2014-2018, 31/12/2018